How to amend your Plan

Why you should keep your details up to date

Knowing your current address, your preferred contact information and your sick pay arrangements will speed things up if you need to make a claim.

That's why it's important to let us know if your circumstances change. It doesn't take long, and we can usually update your Plan to take these changes into account over the phone. Then, if you need to make a claim, we'll also have your correct details to hand - which makes it easier to give you the levels of service you can expect from us.

Whenever you contact us please include the following details:

  • Your full name
  • The address we have on record for your Plan
  • Plan number
  • Date of birth

Depending on the type of amendment, we might need additional documents.

How to tell us about changes to your circumstances

Call or email Member Services:

 0800 0931 535

Or write to us:

Member Support
Holloway Friendly
Holloway House
71 Eastgate Street

You need to inform us of:

Please write to us on the address above with a certified copy of a document bearing your new name.

Please write to us on the address above with a copy of a utility or other bill showing your new address.

Please write to us and enclose a complete Direct Debit form which can be downloaded here.

Please contact your Adviser who will be able to process this for you. Unfortunately we cannot do this directly as this is an advised policy. Your Adviser will advise if you can do this.

If you wish to change salary or income details, your occupation or occupation status (i.e. move from one company to another, self-employed to employed etc.), please contact your Adviser who will be able to make these changes on your behalf.

Please write to us using the address above enclosing the Member's death certificate. We require an original bearing the watermark. Copies must or have been appropriately certified.

For ”Classic Plus” Plans you will need to complete the Nomination Form which will tell us who and where you want the funds to be paid.

To cancel your Plan please email or write to us.

We will need you to include the following details:

  • Your full name and address
  • Your plan name and policy number
  • Your bank account details (investment plans only)

If you prefer, we can send you a form to complete and return to us. Please call 0800 0931 535 Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.

If you cancel your Plan you will no longer be on cover and able to claim income protection.

Please visit our claims page.

Download acrobat reader