This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites which include www.holloway.co.uk (our ‘Website’). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Website.
Your use of our Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
www.holloway.co.uk is a Website operated by Holloway Friendly (‘We’). We are registered in England and Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, reference number 145F and have our registered office at 71 Eastgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 1PW which is also our main trading address.
You may use our Websites only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Websites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Websites in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Websites;
- any equipment or network on which our Websites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Websites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Holloway Friendly is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Websites. When a breach of this policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
If any of the information that you have provided to Holloway Friendly changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel your registration for receiving our newsletter, please let us know by sending an email to your Holloway Friendly contact or to firstname.lastname@example.org.