How to amend your Plan

Our Income Protection Plans are designed to help you cover the costs of living if a period of illness or accidental injury prevents you from returning to work.

To make sure things go smoothly it's vital that we have your most up-to-date details.

Tracy, Mike and April
Scroll down

Why you should keep your details up to date

Knowing your current address, your preferred contact information and your sick pay arrangements will speed things up if you need to make a claim.

That's why it's important to let us know if your circumstances change. It doesn't take long, and we can usually update your Plan to take these changes into account over the phone. Then, if you need to make a claim, we'll also have your correct details to hand - which makes it easier to give you the levels of service you can expect from us.

Whenever you contact us please include the following details:

  • Your full name
  • The address we have on record for your Plan
  • Plan number
  • Date of birth 

Depending on the type of amendment, we might need additional documents.

How to tell us about changes to your circumstances

Call or email Member Services:

Or write to us:

Member Support
Holloway Friendly
Holloway House
71 Eastgate Street

You need to inform us of:

  • Change of name

    Please write to us on the address above with a certified copy of a document bearing your new name.

  • Change of address

    Please write to us on the address above with a copy of a utility or other bill showing your new address.

  • Change of Direct Debit Bank Account Details

    Please write to us and enclose a complete Direct Debit form which can be downloaded here.

  • Increase/decrease monthly Premium

    Please contact your adviser who will be able to process this for you. Unfortunately we cannot do this directly as this is an advised policy. Your adviser will advise if you can do this.

  • Change of salary, occupation or occupation status

    If you wish to change salary or income details, your occupation or occupation status (i.e. move from one company to another, self-employed to employed etc.), please contact your adviser who will be able to make these changes on your behalf.

  • If a Member of your Plan dies

    Please write to us using the address above enclosing the Member's death certificate. We require an original bearing the watermark. Copies must or have been appropriately certified.

    For ”Classic Plus” Plans you will need to complete the Nomination Form which will tell us who and where you want the funds to be paid.

  • Cancelling your Plan

    To cancel your Plan please email or write to us. 

    We will need you to include the following details:

    • Your full name and address
    • Your plan name and policy number
    • Your bank account details (investment plans only)

    If you prefer, we can send you a form to complete and return to us. Please call 01452 782 754 Monday-Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. 

    If you cancel your Plan you will no longer be on cover and able to claim income protection.

  • To make a claim

    Please visit our claims page

You're trying to access our website on an outdated and unsupported browser.

Please view on a more up to date version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Chrome, or use your smartphone.

To contact Holloway Friendly:

Member Support:

Call: 01452 526 238
Freephone: 0800 716 654


Call: 01452 782 754

Adviser Support:

Call: 01452 526 238


Call: 01452 782 760