Your society, your voice
As a Member of Holloway Friendly, you can have a direct impact on key decisions that affect the society’s future. Your opinion is important to us so please use your vote.
It’s quick and simple to vote online. Click vote now and use your unique security codes to cast your vote. Your codes are in your annual statement that we recently sent to you.
Vote in person
Alternatively why not attend the AGM in person, it will be held on Wednesday 12th June at 1.00pm at Holloway House, Gloucester, GL1 1PW.
Vote by post
Simply complete the proxy voting form we sent you recently, and send it back to us in the pre-paid envelope.
What are you voting for?
The Resolutions and Elections for 2019 AGM
- Confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12 June 2018.
- Receive and, if approved, adopt the Report of the Society’s Board of Management and its Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Approve the Remuneration Policy.
- Appoint as Independent Auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 2 Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0FR.
- Transact any other business not requiring notice of motion.
To Elect Board Members
You are asked to consider the proposed election of the following Board Members, who are retiring by rotation and, being eligible, offer themselves for re-election for the stated term of office. The Board deems that all candidates continue to be independent.
- Mr M.J. Day - 1 year
- Mr J.E. Holland - 1 year
- Mrs A. East - 2 years
- Dr A. Humphreys - 2 years
You are asked to consider the proposed election of the following new Board Member, who, being eligible, offers himself for election for the stated term of office:-
- Mr G. Newitt - 3 years
Biographical details of all Board Members standing for election can be found in the Society’s Report and Accounts.
2018 Annual Report and Accounts
2018 Solvency and Financial Condition Report