Our Classic Plus plan has proved to be our most popular plan to date. Especially amongst clients who would find it difficult to find cover elsewhere due to their occupation. As with all our plans, there are no gender, occupation or smoker loadings whilst also benefiting from having no initial qualifying period.
Our Classic Plus Plan also has the following features:
- Level or Escalating Benefit - Benefit payments remain constant throughout the claim or payments increase annually in line with R.P.I by a maximum of 10% per annum.
- Guaranteed premiums
- Age related premiums- increases with age attained on the 1st January in line with the published rate table.
- With Profits Plan - Following 36 months membership there is an annual profit allocation and compound bonus. This plan also currently benefits from the addition of a Terminal Bonus.
- Deferment Period options - 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 weeks, and 52 weeks.
- 'Own Occupation' definition of incapacity for 24 months changing to suited thereafter.
- A choice of retirement age between 50 and 70 inclusive.
- Maximum Cover - Up to 60% of gross income to a maximum cover level of £654 per week or £34,000 per annum.
- Access to our Members Assistance Program